Complaint Review: Appstar Financial

• Updated: Thu, April 14, 2011

• Reported By: Jake — Elkhart Indiana United States of America
Appstar Financial
8825 Aero Drive Suite 300 San Diego, California United States of America

Appstar Financial First American Payment Systems, LP Operates on deceptive business practices - San Diego, California

I've been with Appstar Financial since 2007
I found a credit card processing company that charges less rates and better customer service .
On April 4th, 2011 I called Appstar Financial to inquire to close my account
I spoke with Appstar Financial Customer Service Department representative : Kenneth
I asked Kenneth if there is early termination fee for me to close the account.
He stated that I am exempt from it, because I am closing the account within the 90 days window.
He also gave me instructions to write the " Closing " letter and indicate that I want the account to be closed on 04-04-2011.
I wrote down the wording exactly as he instructed me and faxed the letter to the company.

A few days later, I learned that the company charged me $495.00 early termination fee.

Buyer, please beware.
This company operates under a false pretense.
This company practices deceptive business.

There is a lot a good and reputable credit card processing companies - Appstar Financial is not one of them.    They will rip you off.

Word of Advice:   Do an internet search on the company you are about to do business with.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/14/2011 10:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Appstar-Financial/San-Diego-California-92123/Appstar-Financial-First-American-Payment-Systems-LP-Operates-on-deceptive-business-practi-717500. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Appstar Financial