Complaint Review: Apria Healthcare

• Submitted: Tue, February 17, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, February 17, 2009

• Reported By:Cedar Hill Texas
Apria Healthcare
8300 Esters Blvd Ste 920 Irving, Texas U.S.A.

Apria Healthcare BE AWARE!! STEAL MONEY, DONT KEEP UP WITH THEIR EQUIPMENT, TELL LIES, DO NOT KNOW HOW TO COMUNICATE,.. HORRIBLE!! Irving Texas

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!! Upon getting a heart monitor for our premature newborn they constantly made errors in communication when delivering the machine. They said I needed to pay the co-payment so I charged it on my credit card. I signed a receipt for $35 but weeks later I noticed multiple charges on my credit card by them, none of which were the $35 I had initially authorized. When I called them to see what was going on I kept getting forwarded to V-mail boxes. I constantly left messages but NEVER received a return call. It took weeks to speak with someone about it and they weren't even able to see some of the charges which totaled more than $200. We NEVER received a bill in the mail or any other explanations. We finally had to cancel our credit card and file a fraud report through our bank as they were STILL making UNAUTHORIZED charges. They each gave me different answers as to why some of the charges occurred. When I told my insurance company about it they also said they receive multiple complaints per day about the different issues regarding this company. We also need maintenance on the machine and for some reason they just refused. we had to everyday for a week at times to get wrong answers. They finally came out to collect the data of my daughter's heart and respiratory health episodes but never gave the data to the doctor. It is almost impossible to make progressive decisions since the doctor wasn't given the material. FOR THE HEALTH AND LIVES OF YOUR LOVED ONES DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!!!!

Dcardenas
Cedar Hill, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2009 03:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Apria-Healthcare/Irving-Texas-75063-2233/Apria-Healthcare-BE-AWARE-STEAL-MONEY-DONT-KEEP-UP-WITH-THEIR-EQUIPMENT-TELL-LIES-DO-425219. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Apria Healthcare