mixture

• Reported By: Genuwine — San Leandro California United States of America
Apria Healthcare
1328 S. Highland Ave. Jackson, Tennessee United States of America

Apria Healthcare Unethical Billing Practices Jackson, Tennessee

Be aware of doing business with Apria as they are unethical in their business practices. I signed a Sales, Service, Rental Agreement for a CPAP Machine, in which I paid a $60.87 charge on my credit card; I was told I was paying rental charges for several months afterwhich the machine would turn into a purchase and the insurance company would pickup the charges.

I began receiving bills from Apria for $60.18, for the rental fees that I had already paid. The Billing Department at Apria insisted that I owed them additional funds, and sent monthly bills stating that I still owed $60.18. After several months of disputing this charge, I checked my bank account and noticed that Apria had taken a total of $303.64 out of my account.

When I called to discuss this charge, Apria stated that they had a right to take money from my account because I signed a Sales, Service, Rental Agreement which gave them the right to take money out of my account without notifying me. They never sent me a statement of bill for this additional amount of money, yet each month they sent me a bill for $60.18?!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2010 07:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Apria-Healthcare/Jackson-Tennessee-38301-7369/Apria-Healthcare-Unethical-Billing-Practices-Jackson-Tennessee-652531. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Apria Healthcare