Complaint Review: Apria Healthcare

• Submitted: Thu, January 08, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, January 08, 2009

• Reported By:Mesa Arizona
Apria Healthcare
apria.com Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

Apria Healthcare Poor Service Phoenix Arizona

A sleep-study center in Madison, WI sent an order for a CPAP machine to Apria in Phoenix so I would get the equipment when I arrived home in Mesa, AZ the next week. When I got home, I called Apria, only to find that they had lost the paperwork. After repeated calls, it took them four days to get a copy of the sleep study faxed to them without the order from the Madison doctor. Finally I had an order sent by my local doctor, and then they took another day to get approval from the insurance company. Then they tell me the unit is on back-order, and will take a week to get here. Also, I would have to go to a class ar the Phoenix office to get it. We cancelled the order and sent it to another provider who could suppy it the next day, and deliver it to my home along with an instructor.

David
Mesa, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2009 04:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Apria-Healthcare/Phoenix-Arizona/Apria-Healthcare-Poor-Service-Phoenix-Arizona-409765. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Apria Healthcare