Complaint Review: Apria Healthcare

• Reported By: PoweredbyGsus — Kansas City Missouri
Apria Healthcare
Internet USA

Apria Healthcare Billing scam Lake Forest California

I was diagnosed with sleep apnea and I was told I needed to use a BI-Pap machine. Apria Healthcare was the one to provided. When I picked it up from them, they made me sign papers for certain amount. As the months passed by, I after making my life miserable, I went to my doctor where they found out that the settings of the machine were wrong. I contacted the company and demanded an explanation. Some manager called me very nervous saying that they had high standards and there was going to be a compliance process in progress, but they never called me back. They ended up charging me almost ten times more of they made sign for. Even I paid all off, and still not using the machine, they kept billing me. Be aware of this company, they will steal your money and harass you with conitnuous phone calls. This company is a RipOff that you want to have on your list.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2013 08:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Apria-Healthcare/internet/Apria-Healthcare-Billing-scam-Lake-Forest-California-1061809. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Apria Healthcare