- Report: #706563
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: April Mason Enterprises
April Mason EnterprisesInternet United States of America
April Mason Enterprises www.e-junkie.com/aprilmason lied about her product to make a sale and refuses to refund money Internet
*Consumer Comment: Now that's interesting
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
When specifically asked, April Mason made additional false and misleading claims, regarding us participants being able to use this credit line to get, quote "anything you can think of" and "skybox tickets to the Lakers game" which is NOT true. There was no such thing of this nature available for us to purchase. There were items like flashlights and pens to purchase with this line of trade credit, not anything even close to "skybox tickets to the Lakers game" which she claimed she gets with this same line of trade credit.
April Mason also broke at least three different laws:
1. Failure to display a purchase/return policy is a violation of Civil Code 1723.
I believe in the truth and I would have never purchased this program if I had any idea that I would have no recourse of a refund after being lied to by April Mason.
2. Failure to abide by the law that gives buyers the right to a 3 business day return on sales conducted via the use of a seminar/teleseminar is a violation of Civil Code section 1689.20.
I contacted April Mason two and a half days after the purchase to request a refund and she refused.
3. I also returned the line of credit completely UNUSED and April Mason accepted my return and closed the line of credit at my request, but she still has not issued the $99 back to me (which is NOT an application processing fee). The Truth-in-Lending Act/ 3 day Right of Recission law requires the return of all monies in association with obtaining a credit line that has been fully returned. April Mason is refusing to provide the $99 refund that I am clearly entitled to by law. I've heard that the national internet crimes unit handles illegal activity, fraud and scams. I will look into that too.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2011 12:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/April-Mason-Enterprises/internet/April-Mason-Enterprises-wwwe-junkiecomaprilmason-lied-about-her-product-to-make-a-sale-706563. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.