Complaint Review: April Peck DBA Property Preppers

• Submitted: Sun, March 24, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, March 26, 2013

• Reported By: Lee — Phoenix Arizona
April Peck DBA Property Preppers
1212 e baseline rd tempe Az 85283 Tempe/Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

April Peck ,Property Preppers Clean Beez Maid Service Missing wages lies to customers and employees Tempe/Phoenix , Arizona

*Consumer Suggestion: Those two

*Author of original report: Yes, there's more

*Consumer Suggestion: yeah.

April Peck and Carol Bradshaw are at it again, I answered an add on Craigslist and to my surprise I was asked to start the very next day(that was the first red flag). Against my better judgement I went, April and Carol were late to the job and I had to wait a half hour in front of a customers house, I found this to be very unprofessional. The first few days went great and I thought it was going to work out. At the start of the second week I was informed by Carol that April would no longer be working with us and that she would be taking over the business. This is when things really went bad. A co-worker was mopping the floor at the end of the day, carol walked over to her snatched the mop out of her hand, told her to go away and shut the fuck up! I couldn't believe this was happening! April called and asked me what had happened so I told her. She assured me that she had my back and that would not happen again, in the same conversation she informed me that her mom (carol) was Bi polar and she only let her work because she (April) can't afford to support her, she also told me that Carol had locked a previous employee in a closet and the police had to be called. At this point I was assured that Carol would be leaving the business all together soon so if I could just stick it out for a little longer things would improve!

It only got worse from there, my last three paychecks were missing a significant amount of money, I had to call over and over to try to even get my checks. Once I tracked one of them down to get my last check several days after pay day carol met me In A parking lot, ran up to my truck and threw a personal check at me and of course it was short yet again! I sure wish I had known about ripoffreport.com before I let April and her mother take me for a ride. I will do my research before I ever trust anyone again. April is also taking advantage of her customers, I saw both of them take things such as construction materials from empty houses without permission. To me that is stealing from the customer. Beware April is a very good liar!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2013 06:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/April-Peck-DBA-Property-Preppers/TempePhoenix-Arizona-85283/April-Peck-Property-Preppers-Clean-Beez-Maid-Service-Missing-wages-lies-to-customers-and-1037673. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on April Peck DBA Property Preppers

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Those two

AUTHOR: mr default - ()

are bad news.  they screwed me, and it wasn't even fun.

Yes, there's more

AUTHOR: Lee - ()

Wow! I didn't know how to use it when I posted my original report, I just read over the previous comPlaints and rebuttals and we all have had the same experience with April and Carol! I just needed to add a couple more items to the list. I have over 20 years eperience In The maid service Industry and never before have I encountered such unprofessional crooks in my life!

Number 1. - April told me Rosalinda was fired for stealing money from the company, April said Rosalinda was asking customers to write checks directly to her instead of the company, that conflicts with Aprils rebuttal to Rosalinda.

Number 2- April never asked me for any form of identification, I was given a packet to fill out and nothing more. I also filled out paperwork for direct deposit and after 3 months, a ton of excuses and pay checks missing money it never went through.

Number 3- Carol constantly tells everyone she comes in contact with that her husband is unable to please her sexually and flirts with construction workers, landscapers and other service personell working on the property while we were cleaning. This made me very uncomfortable and everytime I asked Carol to hand me a spray bottle she would put it between her legs and tell me to "come and get it".

I also would like everyone to know that I am not filing this complaint because I am angry! For the record, I quit she did not fire me! My only hope for this is to save as many people from being ripped off as I was! I can't wait to read her rebuttal. I have a clean background, I don't carry a purse for her to go thru, I was never late, never missed a single day while employed here and I never had one complaint for the work I performed. If you are considering doing business with April consider this above everything else you have read here. ...... She has changed the name of her business 4 times since 2011! That speaks volumes to me!

#3 Consumer Suggestion

yeah.

AUTHOR: mr default - ()

Those two are crooks, stay away from them.