Complaint Review: April Scott

• Updated: Mon, July 09, 2012

• Reported By: Aubrey — Florissant Missouri United States of America
April Scott
1554 Sycamore Glen Court Florissant, Missouri United States of America

April Scott Purschase a home using my income to get the home loan Florissant, Missouri

In December of 2005, myself and ex girlfriend purchase a home together.  At the time I was the only one working and making a income she was in school and collecting unemployment. We lived in this home since than this year we broke up. And It looks like when the loan we sold to Ocwen my name do not show on the loan anymore.  I have tried contact Ocwen for the  original loan documents they say I need to get approval from my ex- I can show from bank statements that I was paying the mortgage.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2012 07:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/April-Scott/Florissant-Missouri-63031/April-Scott-Purschase-a-home-using-my-income-to-get-the-home-loan-Florissant-Missouri-908767. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on April Scott