Complaint Review: April Stevens

• Phone: 5046445986
  • Web:
  • Category: Psychic

April Stevens Psychic Psychic Scam in Harahan Lousiana Harahan, Louisiana

When i lived in Louisiana a few months ago i came across this psychic while i was working. I was on my break and she said she could do me a free mini reading and i said sure. I thought 'well it doesn't harm anybody. entertainment purposes. why not' so i sat there and listened to what she had to say, to my surprise, she was on the ball. She also told me that what didn't let me progress with my life were two people and said she didn't know why.

Through a period of about 3 months, she swindled me out of almost 1000 dollars, saying she needed to get me candles that were prayed over by high priest in Mississippi. i payed with checks so i still have the copies in my checkbook to prove. I started to notice something was weird when she said that she told me i needed to give her like $300 for some candles and crystals i needed to find out about the two people who, after she swindled me out of my money, said she didn't know who they were and said that they put a curse on me, then a few days later she contradicted herself and said that she never said a curse and said that all they did was pay someone alot of money to do some black magic. she also offered to help me pay it because she said i really needed it. someone you barely know DOES NOT help you with $300 you need. So ofcourse i began to become suspicious. I knew i was moving in a month a half so i just went to her one day and made up a story that went along with the question, so i asked her "do you see me moving in the next few months" she said "not at all". Obviously i was. After this happened, i told her i was always out of money and i started making up really big lies. She never picked up on it. Weird huh. A psychic that tells you about your life from the lies you just told them. I really don't like confrontations. I believe god is watching what she's doing. So i jut waited until the day i was leaving and left having her believe that i was going to be sending more money.

It took me a while before i could understand how she knew so much about me the first time she gave me a reading but if you see a waitress working really hard with an unhappy look with their hair messed up and dark circles on their eyes, even if you didn't know the person, you sure could say alot about them.

Be careful with these so called psychics now-a-days. The are ALL full of BS no matter how much you want to believe them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2010 07:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/April-Stevens/Harahan-Louisiana-70123/April-Stevens-Psychic-Psychic-Scam-in-Harahan-Lousiana-Harahan-Louisiana-676660. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on April Stevens