Complaint Review: AproproAuctions LLC

• Submitted: Wed, April 09, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, April 09, 2008

• Reported By:Vancouver BC British Columbia
AproproAuctions LLC
7514 Girard Ave #1-515 La Jolla, California U.S.A.

AproproAuctions LLC This company sold me an item which has never been exsisted and refuse to refund my money. La Jolla California

I have purchased Arcteryx Bora backpack on November 18 2007. I have received message from Ebay saying that the seller who I purchased the item from might be a fraud:(original text) "Our records show that you were a bidder or buyer of one or more of this seller's items. We recently removed this seller's active listings and suspended the seller's trading privileges. Due to privacy concerns we cannot share further details about this seller." I tried to cancel the money order but it had been cashed out.

I contacted the seller immediately and she told me the item had already shipped out. I waited one month. The item never arrived. I asked for refund and she promised me to refund my money by mail. She said she has mailed out a cheque to me. However, no mail arrived. I asked for my refund numerous times and I suggested her to use Bank Transfer or Paypal. She agreed to do so but it has never been completed. It has been 4 months. All the communication has done via Email. I asked for her phone number since the phone number on Ebay turned out to be wrong one but she refused to disclose any information.

Hiro
Vancouver BC, British Columbia
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/09/2008 07:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AproproAuctions-LLC/La-Jolla-California-92037/AproproAuctions-LLC-This-company-sold-me-an-item-which-has-never-been-exsisted-and-refuse-324930. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AproproAuctions LLC