Complaint Review: Aqauapride

• Submitted: Wed, September 12, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, September 17, 2012

• Reported By: Dawn — Bronx New York United States of America
Aqauapride
111 Chipstead Valley Road Coulsdon Surrey CRS 3BP Internet United States of America

Aqauapride Did not deliver my merchandise. Internet

*Author of original report: RIp Off Aquapride.

On August 20th I ordered the Aquapride volumer Plus.  Paypal charged my credit card $46.02.  I never received my swim cap and although I sent numerous emails I did not receive a response from them.  It is now September 12, 2012.  Do not order from Aquapride.  The company is a rip off!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2012 07:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aqauapride/internet/Aqauapride-Did-not-deliver-my-merchandise-Internet-940370. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aqauapride

RIp Off Aquapride.

AUTHOR: Dawn - (United States of America)

I ordered a swim cap from Aqua pride on August 20th 2012.  It cost me $46.02 US currency. I never received my cap nor did they ever respond to my emails.  Do not order from this company.
I have shoulder length locs and I have been looking for a swim cap for a while now.  It took me quite a while to decide to order from Aqua pride because they were not located in the US  and if I had a problem it would be difficult to resolve it.  I was right.  Avoid ordering from them at all costs.