Complaint Review: Aqua Maid Water Systems

• Updated: Mon, May 06, 2013

• Reported By: andream — Savannah Georgia
Aqua Maid Water Systems
3375 U.S. 98 Lakeland, Florida USA

Aqua Maid Water Systems Number disconnected. Not able to get them to repair my product Lakeland Florida

I purchased an Aqua Maid Water Softener System from a door-to-door salesman.  He came in and supposedly tested my water.  I decided after the so-called testing to purchase the water softener system.  He guaranteed that hard water stains would disappear from my shower, toilets, etc.  I used the products that were sent to me, and now my toilets and showers looks worse than before the system was installed.  The system is now making weird noises and I can not get in touch with the company to get the "lifetime" warranty repairwork that was to be done.  The number has been disconnected.  The website is invalid, and BBB in Florida could not get them to respond.  DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/06/2013 02:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aqua-Maid-Water-Systems/Lakeland-Florida-33803/Aqua-Maid-Water-Systems-Number-disconnected-Not-able-to-get-them-to-repair-my-product-L-1048831. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aqua Maid Water Systems