Complaint Review: Aqua Sports Inc

• Submitted: Mon, April 27, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, April 27, 2009

• Reported By:Needham Massachusetts
Aqua Sports Inc
841 Worcester Road #154 Natick, Massachusetts U.S.A.

Aqua Sports Inc ,Ultimate Adventure failed to perform services, failed to give refund, stopped responding to calls and emails Natick Massachusetts, Florida, Bahamas, Maine, Rhode Island, New Hampshire

A group of six people including myself paid for scuba training and were told that we would get appointments to get our training within a few weeks. We needed those appointments within that time so that we would be prepared before our vacation. They claimed to have difficulty getting our appointments up until the day we left on our trip, when I requested and was promised a full refund. When we returned from our trip I again contacted the company and was told that it was in processing and would take 2-3 weeks. It has now been 5 weeks and we have not received a cent. On top of that, they stopped responding to my calls and emails. So I drove to their address only to find that there is no Aqua Sports Inc at that address. As far as I can tell at this point, ASI is a scam. Do not do business with them, you will be very disappointed.

Needham, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2009 01:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aqua-Sports-Inc/Natick-Massachusetts-01760/Aqua-Sports-Inc-Ultimate-Adventure-failed-to-perform-services-failed-to-give-refund-sto-446878. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aqua Sports Inc