Complaint Review: Aqua Texas

• Submitted: Mon, November 10, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, November 10, 2008

• Reported By:Wimberley Texas
Aqua Texas
2 B Brookmeadow Wimberley, Texas U.S.A.

Aqua Texas This is the WORST company I have EVER dealt with!! Wimberley Texas

In Wimberley Texas, Aquatexas charges about $120 per month before ever using any water! They charge $60 or more for a water base facility charge and another $45 to $50 for the sewer base facility charge! And then its about $.32 a gallon! Just for water!! I moved out here to save money and now am moving out because I can't afford the water bills! The last place I lived the water AND sewer was only $15 to $20 a month, and that's with 3 people living in our home!!

On top of everything else, They are the rudest people I have ever had to deal with! They do not care about you or for anything else. They will shut off your water on a Friday and then you are SOL til at least Monday when they are open to pay them, and then they won't send anybody out to turn on your water for 5 to 10 DAYS!!! We cut off our lock because we are so fed up with them!! What they are doing has got to be illegal!

OH! And don't ever pay them with a bank card either! They will double or triple charge you and NOT refund the money!! They will credit your account but it doesn't help when you have other bills to pay that month! And then they will tell you to "Quit being a baby and take your losses!" Just like they told me when they wouldn't refund the $423 they owed me!!!

Wimberley, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/10/2008 07:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aqua-Texas/Wimberley-Texas-78676/Aqua-Texas-This-is-the-WORST-company-I-have-EVER-dealt-with-Wimberley-Texas-389908. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aqua Texas