• Report: #819558

• Reported By: deb — White Haven Pennsylvania United States of America
Aqua water company
White Haven, Pennsylvania United States of America

Aqua water compay horrible company customer service White Haven, Pennsylvania

*Consumer Comment: Sorry for your hard times, but service providers can't be concerned...

I sent a letter to the public utility commission's  about the what Aqua water co operates, First there is a bldg. in my town BUT you can not pay your bill there  WHY????? you can only mail it in or use speed pay for $4.oo . then they said the more people that they put in Aqua  (other townships ) the bill will decrease  NOT???? I lost my job my husband is a stroke victim, diet betic and receives a small disability check, There so called medical  help  is for 30 days and the headache  getting it is horrible. I tried to speak with them and the people that are on the other end its like not my problem, just pay your bill or we shut you off. I ask if i can make payments every 2 weeks to catch up the response was we r shutting your water in 48 hrs, if my water is shut off there goes my heat. any suggestions how to deal with a company like this? I agree with someone else who said if they had a little competition the company would be long gone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2012 01:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aqua-water-company/White-Haven-Pennsylvania-18661/Aqua-water-compay-horrible-company-customer-service-White-Haven-Pennsylvania-819558. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aqua water company

Sorry for your hard times, but service providers can't be concerned...

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

with their customers problems.

" I ask if i can make payments every 2 weeks to catch up the response was we r shutting your water in 48 hrs, if my water is shut off there goes my heat. any suggestions how to deal with a company like this? I agree with someone else who said if they had a little competition the company would be long gone."

What happens when customers don't pay is it raises the rates for those who do....hardly fair.

The only suggestion I  can offer on how to deal with a "company like this", is to pay your bill on time.

Also, even if they had a "little competition" they would still have to operate the same way and insist that bills be paid and on time.  Any company replacing them WOULD operate the same way.

If you have any expenses you can cut or eliminate, consider doing so.

If you can, check with aid agencies to see if you qualify for assistance.

It is NOT the providers responsibility to give you a free ride...sorry.