Complaint Review: AquaTraders

• Updated: Fri, April 26, 2013

• Reported By: jay9480 — waynesville North Carolina
AquaTraders
395 San Bruno Ave, San Bruno, California United States of America

AquaTraders i have heard they change there name quite often? AQUATRADERS RIPPED ME OFF!!! I PLACED A ORDER 1 MONTH AGO FOR SOME REPLACEMENT BULBS FOR MY TANK. 3 METAL HILIDE BULBS .WELL I NEVER GOT MY ITEMS BUT THEY SURE TOOK MY MONEY! I TRIED CALLING AND EMAIL San Bruno, California

*Author of original report: no refund still no answer!!!

*Consumer Comment: Be patient

Hi, i placed a order with AquaTraders little over a month ago through there online store where they sell anything to do with aquarium items, mostly saltwater supplies. So i placed a order for 3 metal halide replacement bulbs because they had somewhat better prices on them. I placed my order received my order email and the next day the money was taken off my credit card.

Although i received my email order i thought it was somewhat strange there was no shipping link or status? so i waited a few days checked my order again and still no shipping confirmation? So i then began my long tenure of multiple phone calls and many emails which nobody ever answers the phone or returns emails? The web site even has a customer service link but does no good because it always says offline?

The store even shut down for about 1 week and the website was unavailable during that time for what they described was a stock update and new item update which once back online nothing was changed and no new products. So still to this point and today is April ,26, 2013 and my order was placed on March 23, 2013  i have not recieved my bulbs or any support from AquaTraders!!!! SCAMMERS

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2013 08:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AquaTraders/San-Bruno-California-94066/AquaTraders-i-have-heard-they-change-there-name-quite-often-AQUATRADERS-RIPPED-ME-OFF-1046395. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AquaTraders

no refund still no answer!!!

AUTHOR: jay9480 - ()

actually no i haven't got my money back!! nor have i spoke with anyone yet!!! sad part is its just a measly 40 bucks too  but that doesnt matter its the fact i bought something and never got it! you my friend got lucky.

Be patient

AUTHOR: puffer1201 - ()

Just a quick response.  I to ordered a light from aquatraders, and have ordered many things from them in the past with no problems.  I started to wonder what happened to my light I ordered about a month ago, and then yesterday 5/21/2013 I  received a full refund on my paypal account.  Yep, didn't get my light but got the money back.  I suspect the complainer did get his money back and hasn't rectified his problem here.