Bobbie

Complaint Review: Aquajet showers Inc, Somer, Y

• Submitted: Fri, August 24, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, November 13, 2012

• Reported By: A — T Delaware U.S.A.
Aquajet showers Inc, Somer, Y
108 villag square, somers, New York United States of America

Aquajet showers Inc, Somer, Y Mark Warrilow sends wrong and missing parts, does not stand behind warranty. somers, New York

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Aquajet shower

*Author of original report: Aquajet Showers Somers, NY

Aquajet Showers Inc, Somers, NY Mark Warrilow

1-914-533-7257 fax/phone
914-522-8289
914-826-3689
914-826-3691

Purchased In January 2012 at home show while in a wheel chair,paid for on 4/18/2012 when delivered. I purchased this shower for 9 yr old disabled daughter & myself which I was in a wheel chair when I purchased. Paid electrician & plumber to install per instructions the best they could, DVD was in chinese, written directions are pictures and did NOT match our shower. . Cost is up to $2200.00 so far, shower cost was another $5900.00. Shower is missing parts and still does NOT function.   It is very upsetting that they promise to send parts and MONTHS go by and they dont come. Now we get NO return call.

All we wanted was this shower to work and pass inspection to get CO on our new home. I have left several phone messages on ALL the phone numbers listed telling Mark the owner I needed to get the shower working to comply with building code. [continued below]....
..... Our inspector gave us a temp CO which has EXPIRED August. 11,2012. I called & left phone messages that my children & I would be homeless and that we needed to comply to get CO. I even left my plumbers phone number, my plumber even called him. His phone message asks NOT to leave a message and to email which I have.

I have called Consumer Affairs in NY & NJ and this company has COMPLAINTS, rated F with BBB, CONSTAR, I also contacted the Attorney General, & home shows to let them know of my exprience with the company.  BEWARE
Owner has British accent, told us the shower came from Europe. CONSTAR in CHINA is the maker. I have never been so upset or dissapointed nor did I have $8100.00 to throw away like that.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/24/2012 06:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aquajet-showers-Inc-Somer-Y/somers-New-York-10589/Aquajet-showers-Inc-Somer-Y-Mark-Warrilow-sends-wrong-and-missing-parts-does-not-stand-932264. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aquajet showers Inc, Somer, Y

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Aquajet shower

AUTHOR: Aquajet showers - ()

This customer had new back panel delivered by myself within 5 days of her complaining also we shipped every part she asked for as soon as they were asked for.

She now has a fully finished shower

Aquajet Showers Somers, NY

AUTHOR: Maryann - (USA)

Today Nov. 13, 2012, I am writing to confirm that aquajet showers has finally sent all the final parts for our shower. After 7 months of calling, emailing, posting here & sending letters out in the mail the company has complied with the warranty. (Thank you)

It is an amazing shower even though it has cost us thousands in plumbing cost. We are happy with it and now will be happier that  all of this is resolved!

Lesson Learned. NEVER make a BIG purchase until you contact BBB, Consumer Affairs, Attorney General and have the company checked out!

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC