Complaint Review: Aquajet showers

• Updated: Tue, June 18, 2013

• Reported By: Laura — Lunenburg Massachusetts
Aquajet showers
108 village square Somersault, New York USA

Aquajet showers I have contacted 9 times and emailed with no response shower can't be used sent old radio , now door won't stay on Somersault New York

*Author of original report: Rebuttal by author

I bought steam shower 8005about 6 years ago at Big E in Massacusetts, a fir, I had Mark send me broken shower head, right one after several attempts of getting wrong one, then radio unit( blue, TR016) died which also runs entire steam shower part, he sent threewrong units then sent an old used one, I paid electrician( who will write letter to confirm also) $500 to put in we radio but he said it was used and no functioning, I called 9 times got message " out of country on emergency at 914-522-8269' now it's disconnected, hard to beleive. I emailed three times and no response, possibly out ofbusiness's? I did find tel# 914-826-3689 on this site and left Veronica a message that if I don't hear back I will file with atty.and BBB.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2013 08:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aquajet-showers/Somersault-New-York/Aquajet-showers-I-have-contacted-9-times-and-emailed-with-no-response-shower-cant-be-u-1059964. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aquajet showers

Rebuttal by author

AUTHOR: Laura - ()

I am the original author of the complaint, but since putting it u here, I have been contactedmy Mark from Aquajet and he has fully remedied the problem and even offered to come our personally with men to fix shower properly, I am verysatisfied with the company now, fully redeemed, just miscommunication.