Complaint Review: Aquapride

• Submitted: Thu, January 05, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, January 05, 2012

• Reported By: Zenobia — Linden New Jersey U.S.A.
Aquapride
111 Chipstead Valley Road Coulsdon Surrey, Select State/Province United States of America

Aquapride Its a Rip Off. More a Con. Coulsdon Surrey, Other

On August 30, 2011 I purchased a plus size swim cap for 28.55 pounds from the UK. This is over $40 U.S.
dollars which is a lot of money in these days and times of economy hardship. I purchased the cap regardless because I have long locks and I swim. After using the cap and realizing that it was useless because it took in more water than any swim caps I have ever seen, I emailed Aquapride and asked them what the policy was on refunds. They did not return my email and after a few weeks I emailed them again.

After still not getting any response I decided to just mail the cap back because it was useless and I spend a lot of money on it. A month went by and I did not get an email. Not to mention I emailed them at the only email address they have listed. I could not believe that this company could be so clueless when it comes to customer service. [continued below]....
..... I emailed them again to follow up on my return because I knew that they received it. Still no response. I finally went to their website
and realize that their policy is not to refund for used items. I was floored because I did email them prior to get their policy but they never responded. The least they could have done is to send back the cap to me being that they never told me their refund policy and I paid over $40 U.S. dollars.

I emailed them to tell them how dissatisfied I was with their service and that I felt conned because now they not only stole my $40 but now they also stole the cap I paid for which they probably resold to someone else as new. This is the
biggest con. Shame on me to order an item online from the UK. I will never do that again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2012 07:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aquapride/Coulsdon-Surrey-Select-StateProvince-CR5-3BP/Aquapride-Its-a-Rip-Off-More-a-Con-Coulsdon-Surrey-Other-818668. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aquapride