Complaint Review: Aquietspot.com

• Submitted: Thu, March 13, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, June 15, 2011

• Reported By:Portland Tennessee
Aquietspot.com
PO BOX 5894 KEYWEST, Florida U.S.A.

Aquietspot.com from Bidz.com ripoff I ordered sent no product KEYWEST Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Bidz.com

I order an item in January and its been three months and I have not recevied my item....I have called over fifty times and e-mail over hundred times with no responce! I have even contact bidz.com where I bided from and they are not doing any thing. So watch out for this co.

Janet
Portland, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2003 07:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aquietspotcom/KEYWEST-Florida-33045/Aquietspotcom-from-Bidzcom-ripoff-I-ordered-sent-no-product-KEYWEST-Florida-49029. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aquietspot.com

Bidz.com

AUTHOR: Bidz_auction - (United States of America)

Dear Customer,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your
purchase and we offer our sincere apologies that you were unsatisfied with your experience. We assure you that we treat all customer feedback seriously.

Bidz.com does not work anymore with a merchant mentioned in your post. We are sorry that it took some trial and error and that you feel you were mistreated. Fortunately by submitting this comment, you have helped us make a change for the better. We sincerely thank you for your input and would like to hear from you regarding this post or any other concerns at improvements@bidz.com.