Complaint Review: Aquietspot.com

• Submitted: Mon, May 19, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, May 19, 2003

• Reported By:Hydro Oklahoma
Aquietspot.com Internet U.S.A.

Aquietspot.com victimized many consumers and the business that doesnt give a dam tricked and lied to us victimized many consumers tricked and lied to us Internet

I went to Bidz.com and placed and won a bid on two seperate outfits from Aquietspot.com. This was back in February 2003, 3 months ago! They NEver sent me the items and when I contacted them, they said they didn't have those outfits!!! So I asked for my money back! THey said they would send me my money, but I have never recieved the money nor any outfits! I have been ignored by them since.
What ever you do NEVER try to buy something from Aquietspot.com!! They will rip you off!

Hydro, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/19/2003 10:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aquietspotcom/internet/Aquietspotcom-victimized-many-consumers-and-the-business-that-doesnt-give-a-dam-tricked-a-57519. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aquietspot.com