Complaint Review: Aramaic Designs / Rogue Leaf

hoboken, New Jersey United States of America

Aramaic Designs / Rogue Leaf DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM hoboken, New Jersey

*Author of original report: Setting the Record Straight

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Apologies and an Explanation

I placed an order for  an Aramaic translation and tattoo stencil and a silver necklace pendant in 2008.  Not only did it take several MONTHS for the translation and stencil to arrive, TO THIS DAY, I have yet to receive the pendant.  After many months, I emailed Steve, the proprietor, to no avail.  No response, never.  I called, spoke to him directly, and he acknowledged an order being placed, a service order in line, but no proof that my pendant had ever been made.  He apologized profusely and promised to make it and send it out ASAP.  I still never received it.  My life took some dramatic turns, and this order fell to the bottom of the abyss, until recently, when I realized that I still hadn't received the pendant.  I have sent him several emails, and called a couple of times over the past 4 weeks, and he continues to ignore me.

Everything the other reviewer has stated is absolutely true; I could have just added a "what he said" to the bottom of the review and signed my name.  The stencil is not manipulate-able, there is no real way to contact this company, and I would never recommend this company to anyone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/26/2012 12:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aramaic-Designs-Rogue-Leaf/hoboken-New-Jersey-/Aramaic-Designs-Rogue-Leaf-DO-NOT-ORDER-FROM-THEM-hoboken-New-Jersey-987150. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aramaic Designs / Rogue Leaf

Setting the Record Straight

AUTHOR: fakerbaby - ()

Since I filed my last review/report, the situation has been remedied in full.

Steve, the owner of Aramaic Designs, contacted me via email and offered to not only cast my pendant, but to resend my stencil, AND offered another translation.

Steve was very apologetic for the mix-up in the first place, and began working on my piece very quickly.  He sent me regular email updates, along with photos of each step, with an explanation as to what was going on in each picture.

In the end, I received my pendant in the mail 2 days ago, and am very proudly wearing my beautiful pendant.

Steve made good on my order and his promise, and I would use him again, if I'm ever in the market for an Aramaic translation.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Apologies and an Explanation

AUTHOR: AramaicDesigns - (United States of America)

We're sorry to hear of your disappointment, particularly your problems with the Digital Tattoo Stencil.  I've gone through our emails and, if you are the customer I believe you are, I can't find any emails received troubleshooting the Digital Tattoo Stencil.  We'd be happy to work with you on that, and if we can't get the software working for you on your computer, we'd be happy to give a free upgrade to your Digital Tattoo Stencil from the software version to the Custom Artwork one and we'll manually create the arrangement that you were looking for.

About the silver pendent.  We have a small staff, and when we received your notification that you hadn't received your pendent, there was a panic as we pulled out all our old files, all our old pendent molds, and our shipping receipts.  We have the used molds, but we don't have your cast pendent and we have conflicting records that indicate it was shipped.  None of this matters on your side of the transaction, we understand that, but it means we've lost the silver and we don't know what's happened.  We didn't want to get in touch until we had something to tell you.  I'm truly sorry about the delay in responding, it was one of those situations where you delay a little bit as you try to solve a problem and it snowballs.

I understand that it is difficult to remedy the situation at this point, but we would like to try.  We are ordering the materials to make a new pendent from scratch for you today (if you would like, we will send you the tracking number when we've ordered the materials so you have proof of good faith), and we will begin at once making the new pendent to send.

In the interim, since there will be a wait (though we intend to continue to communicate and post proof of progress during the wait), we would like to offer you a free 10 word translation with same day rush, if you are interested.

Thank you for getting in touch with us.