Complaint Review: Aramark

• Submitted: Tue, February 14, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, February 14, 2012

• Reported By: Not a lover of Aramark — Nokesville Virginia United States of America
Aramark
141 Longwater dr. Norwell, Massachusetts United States of America

Aramark Bait and switch on listed products, I purchased, claimed their products were made in the USA Norwell, Massachusetts

Aramark's Wearguard uniform ordering department flat out lied about their Wearguard products to me. When we recently ordered company uniforms, they told us that the shirts and pants  we ordered were made in the USA.

Wrong, when I recieved the order they were labeled as made in Haiti and Guatamala's  3rd world sweat shops. In addition to that, we paid for the Wearguard brand and recieved an alternative product for the shirts marked  Red Hat instead of Wearguard. The Red Hat product is a cheap generic brand with buttons barely sewed on and cheesy material.

When I called Aramark, to express my discontent they never offered to exchange them for the correct product we paid for. In fact they said it was beyond their control to give us what we paid for, the Wearguard brand!! WTF kind of customer service is that supposed to be? Bait and switch is what I call it.

Before Werarguard was bought out by Aramark, the customer service and quality was fantastic. I won't buy a thing from these shysters ever again.

My reccommendation is to buy your uniforms elsewhere.

Aramark=Crappy products, and even worse customer service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2012 12:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aramark/Norwell-Massachusetts-/Aramark-Bait-and-switch-on-listed-products-I-purchased-claimed-their-products-were-made-838992. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aramark