Complaint Review: Arbitron

7 west Brentwood Dr. Columbia, Maryland United States of America
  • Phone: 12892009656
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Arbitron George Horowitz and Amy Ward Secret shopper assignment had me deposit check which ended up fraudelent and do 2 assignments so I ended up losing 1332.55 plus 956.00 dollars for doing this. Columbia, Maryland

All I thought I was doing was a secret shopper assignment. Trying to feed my kids and pay bills. Once I fido this I got a withdrawn account so many days later oweing the bank and with nothing or no one to help. This saddens me for us who are trying to do right in this difficult economy. I'm now left to pay back something I never even had.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2012 10:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Arbitron/Columbia-Maryland-21117/Arbitron-George-Horowitz-and-Amy-Ward-Secret-shopper-assignment-had-me-deposit-check-which-946718. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Arbitron