Complaint Review: Arc Angel Arabians

• Updated: Thu, May 08, 2014

• Reported By: Swindled by Angel Portice — Hope Maine United States of America
Arc Angel Arabians
27385 S. M-129 Pickford, Michigan United States of America

Arc Angel Arabians Angel Portice failed to provide my purchased breeding to her stallion, lied repeatedly, when her stallion died, she refused to refund any portion of stud fee, as per her own signed contract Pickford, Michigan

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Not the whole Story

I sign and paid for a breeding contract provided by Angel Portice dba Arc Angel Arabians. After one semen shipment, which did not result in a pregnancy, I attempted to get another shipment, as per our agreement. Ms. Portice would not communicate with me for a year and I lost a second breeding season. I finally tracked her down and she had a long list of excuses and lies as to why she had not honored her agreement or even attempted to communicate with me. Shortly thereafter, her stallion died.
I told her to keep the booking fee and refund the stud fee portion I had paid, as per her contract. She refused, tried to palm of other stallions on me, then stopped speaking to me.
I tried mediation, which was unsuccessful, then I took her to court, which declared a judgement against her for stud fee plus costs. She has refused to pay. I filed my court claim in the county registry where she lives.

Angel Portice failed to fulfill her obligations under her own contract, was deceitful and uncooperative.
She doesn't care if you have a written contract - she does not intend to be honest with you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2012 09:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Arc-Angel-Arabians/Pickford-Michigan-49774/Arc-Angel-Arabians-Angel-Portice-failed-to-provide-my-purchased-breeding-to-her-stallion-931457. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Arc Angel Arabians

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Not the whole Story

AUTHOR: porticea - ()

This report is not the whole story by any means.  They waited until the very end of the season to breed and they got a great shipment of semen....Twice which was not mentioned here.  We paid all collection, and shipping fees for this sement.  She sent us her Equitainer so she didn't have to pay a deposit on one as she was trying to keep it "inexpensive".  Their mare did not take.  They decided to wait until the following year.  Our stallion passed away unexpectedly.

We were able to settle all open stallion contracts except this one.  We offered a choice of any stallion that we had on our farm including 2 of the same stallions best sons.  We also offered a stallion that had a stud fee double the discounted rate that she paid.  No matter what we offered she was not happy with the result.  When we offered refund most of the stud fee -minus some minimal fees that we had already incurred she refused.

This was Never taken to court.  It was Never "won", it was never "settled".