• Report: #1019228

• Updated: Mon, February 25, 2013

• Reported By: George — moorestown New Jersey United States of America
Arcade Services
Barrington, New Jersey United States of America

Arcade Services Stole the parts he was supposed to repair Barrington, New Jersey

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Solved

*Author of original report: Progress

I brought my amplified and selector unit for my Juke box for Gary to fix on Feb 2nd 2012. I gave him $100.00 deposit and he told me it would be 2 weeks to repair. I have called Gary many times and get a sob story about his situation wether it is his health or his financial situation. This has been going on for a year now and I have had it. I am moving forward with legal proceedings. Gary is in the process of selling his house so I am going for a lean on his house to hold the sale. Does anyone know his last name? Gary if you are out there shame on you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2013 04:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Arcade-Services/Barrington-New-Jersey-08007/Arcade-Services-Stole-the-parts-he-was-supposed-to-repair-Barrington-New-Jersey-1019228. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Arcade Services

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Solved

AUTHOR: Arcade Services - ()

This matter was resolved in March. I gave him my address. He came out to my residence at the time and picked up his equipment.

An update on me is, I now have a permanent shop to work out of. I would like him to call.

Progress

AUTHOR: George - (United States of America)

Interesting news. Gary called me today after my posting on this site. He said he has never stollen anything in his life and said my parts are in a safe storage unit. I was boarding a plane and told him I would call him back. Did so and he did not answer. More to come I guess?