Complaint Review: Arcade Services

• Updated: Mon, May 13, 2013

• Reported By: ARS — Newtown Square Pennsylvania
Arcade Services
18 Beaver Drive barrington, New Jersey USA

Arcade Services Do not let Arcade Services take anything out of your house!!! barrington New Jersey

*Author of original report: my boards are back and working!! Gary came thru!!

Gary took our board! just like the rest of you.  Have been calling him for weeks.  returned our call twice and said he would have our board back by Sun 5/12.  No show.  and of course now he is not returning calls again and his VMbox is full.  I am filing a police report tomorrow.  Keep you posted if I am one of those lucky ones that gets it back.  I only gave him $50 - refused to pay the service call and told him I would pay balance when he returned. Should have trusted my gut and not allow him to take it with him.  I just want my board back even if it is not fixed!!!  anyone know his current address?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2013 08:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Arcade-Services/barrington-New-Jersey/Arcade-Services-Do-not-let-Arcade-Services-take-anything-out-of-your-house-barrington-1050714. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Arcade Services

my boards are back and working!! Gary came thru!!

AUTHOR: ARS - ()

It took several calls and much concern and worry... but Gary came thru and returned our boards. My centipede is working!! His rates are great but it scared me when I read these reports and did not hear back from him after 2 or so weeks.  But he came thru!! Thank you Gary. I hope things get better for you and you can repair your reputation with the other guys on this site.  Wishing you well.  Antonella