Complaint Review: Arcadia Financail Limited

• Submitted: Wed, November 07, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, November 07, 2007

• Reported By:Alto Michigan
Arcadia Financail Limited
601 S Lake Destiny Rd Ste 280 Maitland, Florida U.S.A.

Arcadia Financail Limted Loan protection insurance scam Maitland Florida

I have seen a lot on this web site about Arcadia Financial accounting practices well I guess they are up to something new. My husband and I went looking for a debt consolidation loan. We we contacted by Kim saying she got us an approval at Arcadia Financial Limited. We were faxed our loan agreement and told to fax back all the proper identification. We saw that we had to buy loan protection insurance upfront and called them back and was assurred that this was not a scam and was ligitmate because of our credit history they needed that insurance. I had read about the upfront fee scams but they assured me this was not an upfront fee but we were purchasing insurance. We had to wire the money through Western Union to a colleen Burton on Park Ave New York, Ny. Well we wired the money and never received the loan. What bothers me is that we got everything in writing before we sent the money. I even checked them out at BBB they had them listed as a valid business at the same address and phone number that I was given. They had no complaints filed against this company in the three years they had been in business. Well we were hoping to use the money to catch up the mortgage and other bills we had fallen behind on. Now I am out $1,000 and no money to pay my bills I do not know what we will do. Do not do business with this company ever!!!!!!

Mimi
Alto, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/07/2007 03:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Arcadia-Financail-Limited/Maitland-Florida-32751/Arcadia-Financail-Limted-Loan-protection-insurance-scam-Maitland-Florida-283559. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Arcadia Financail Limited