Complaint Review: Arcadia Financial LTD

• Submitted: Mon, February 17, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, February 17, 2003

• Reported By:CINCINNATI Indiana
Arcadia Financial LTD
P.O. Box4367 Carol Stream, Illinois U.S.A.
  • Phone: 888-350-9059
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Arcadia Financial LTD ripoff Carol Stream Illinois

I was ripped off with Arcadia. I had a car that was valued at $10,000.00 financed with Arcadia. It was totaled. When I called to get the pay-off I was told that I was paying 20.2% interest rate for 72 months on a $10,000.00 car.

I was very mis-informed of how much they were charging for interest.I was told that this was a 48 month contract.

After the insurance paid off the "blue book value" of this car, I still owed $3,000.00 to clear the loan. I think that they should have took the pay-off as payment in full considering the 20.2% interest rate they charged.

I would have paid $19,370.00 for a vehicle worth $10,000.00
This should be againest the law.

Tiffany
Lawrenceburg, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2003 12:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Arcadia-Financial-LTD/Carol-Stream-Illinois-60197/Arcadia-Financial-LTD-ripoff-Carol-Stream-Illinois-45719. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Arcadia Financial LTD