Complaint Review: Arcadia Financial LTD

• Submitted: Tue, June 03, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, June 03, 2003

• Reported By:ORANGE PARK Florida
Arcadia Financial LTD
PO Box 4367 Carol Stream, Illinois U.S.A.

Arcadia Financial LTD ripoff. My car is worth 1K, but I owe 5K they say. Carol Stream Illinois

My story is like all the others. I have a 1996 Plymouth Neon that is worth now about 1000.00. I have had it for 3 years and I still owe about 5000.00 on the car. That just does not seem right to me. I have been harassed by this company, threatened by this company, and I encourage anyone who reads this to never, never use this company.

Elizabeth
ORANGE PARK, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2003 08:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Arcadia-Financial-LTD/Carol-Stream-Illinois-60197/Arcadia-Financial-LTD-ripoff-My-car-is-worth-1K-but-I-owe-5K-they-say-Carol-Stream-Ill-59390. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Arcadia Financial LTD