Complaint Review: Arcadia Financial LTD

• Submitted: Wed, April 23, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, April 23, 2003

• Reported By:Lockhart Texas
Arcadia Financial LTD
P.O. Box 4367 Carol Stream, Illinois U.S.A.

Arcadia Financial LTD ripoff corruption Carol Stream Illinois

My husband and I purchased a truck from an Austin Chevy dealership and it was financed through Arcadia. We have had nothing but problems. Misapplied payments, showing late when we weren't, etc. The biggest problem is that theinterest rate has turned out to be ridiculous. We have paid 3 years on the $14,000 nearly $400 a month and I called to check the payoff and it is still $12000!!!

How can that be?? I also found out, mush to my suprise the vehicle was financed for 72 months instead of the 60 months we were led to believe. So we have to apy another 3 years on a truck with 200,000 mile on it. Arcadia told us we will never be eligible for refinancing with them or anyone else because the truck has so many miles on it and our interest rate is high.

Someone mentioned a class action lawsuit. I want in on that.. how can I contact you?? Thanks.

Stephanie
Lockhart, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2003 10:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Arcadia-Financial-LTD/Carol-Stream-Illinois-60197/Arcadia-Financial-LTD-ripoff-corruption-Carol-Stream-Illinois-54082. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Arcadia Financial LTD