Complaint Review: Arcadia Financial LTD

• Submitted: Thu, May 15, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, May 15, 2003

• Reported By:Midwest City Oklahoma
Arcadia Financial LTD
PO Box 1437 Carol Stream, Illinois U.S.A.

Arcadia Financial LTD ripoff ripoff Carol Stream Illinois

I just happen to see everyone else's ripoff reports about Arcadia Financial. I too have been ripped off. The interest rates they charge people are outrageous. You end up paying for a car three times over before your money starts to go toward the principal. They dont have a problem cashing your checks, but God forbid you need an extension on a payment. It takes an act of Congress.
I am trying to trade in my car and I purchased a 97 Intrepid in 99 and here we are in 2003 and I still owe $8000.00 for a car that is valued at $2500.00. This should be illegal. Maybe it is.

I would be willing to join in a class action lawsuit against this company. I know at least another five people who have had the same experience with this company. Let's get together and get these people out of business before the do this to someone else.
I can be contacted via email.
Add me to the long list of very dissatified, ripped off people.

Midwest City, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2003 04:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Arcadia-Financial-LTD/Carol-Stream-Illinois/Arcadia-Financial-LTD-ripoff-ripoff-Carol-Stream-Illinois-56998. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Arcadia Financial LTD