Complaint Review: Arcadia Financial Ltd, Transouth, Auto One, Citigroup

• Submitted: Sun, April 03, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, April 06, 2005

• Reported By:columbia Maryland
Arcadia Financial Ltd, Transouth, Auto One, Citigroup
5457 Twin Knolls Road Columbia, Maryland U.S.A.

Arcadia Financial Ltd, Transouth, Auto One, Citigroup Racist company, I have first hand knowledge of shady ripoff practices, exemployee looking to help with law suits Columbia Maryland

*Consumer Comment: Help with Lawsuit against Arcadia Transouth

I am an exemployee of Arcadia FInancial. I am currently sueing them for racial discrimantion. They treat their minority employees just as bad as they treat their customers. As part of my evidence against the company, I have very specific information that will support almost all of the allegations that I have read on this sight. If there is anyone with questions, please feel free to contact me.

I would be their worst nightmare if a class action law suit came about. I can prove predatory lending practices. I also have information that will show that alot of Arcadia's customers dont stand a chance from the beginning based on their loan approval practices.

I would also love to know how many people on this sight are not cocasion- just out of curiosity. Arcadia has a very big history of treating minorites in a rude, disrespectful manner. Listen up people, dont just sit back and read. Sue them.

Regina
columbia, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2005 07:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Arcadia-Financial-Ltd-Transouth-Auto-One-Citigroup/Columbia-Maryland-21045/Arcadia-Financial-Ltd-Transouth-Auto-One-Citigroup-Racist-company-I-have-first-hand-kn-137366. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Arcadia Financial Ltd, Transouth, Auto One, Citigroup

Help with Lawsuit against Arcadia Transouth

AUTHOR: Nikki - (U.S.A.)

This is for the ex-employee of Arcadia. I am in Charleston, SC. I have been ripped off by Arcadia in so many ways. They took an extra payment that I didnt authorize, they have called me at work when I have told them not too. Mr. Rodriguez is the man that I also have to talk to. After all is said and done I will end up paying 20,000 for a truck that is financed for 11,000. Everytime they call I end up in tears. I dont know what to do, I have never filed a lawsuit before. Any help would be appreciated! I have been paying 300 a month since Oct of 2000 and still owe 4,800! I dont know where to start but I do know that they can't keep doing this!