Complaint Review: Arcadia Financial Ltd

• Submitted: Sun, March 02, 2003
  • Updated: Sun, March 02, 2003

• Reported By:Moberly Missouri
Arcadia Financial Ltd
P.O. Box 4367 Carol Stream, Illinois U.S.A.
  • Phone: 888-350-9059
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Arcadia Financial Ltd Falsely reported repo to credit bureau Carol Stream Illinois

Hi,

I would like to let everyone know that if you have financed through Arcadia Financial Ltd, you might want to check your credit report once the loan is paid off. I went to apply for a loan and was told that I have a repo on my credit report. I happened to be in the vehicle that was supposely repoed.

I called Acadia and asked them to contact the credit bureau. They assured me this mistake would be taken care of. I didn't receive anything from them. I assumed this was fixed.

I have recently went to apply for credit again, the repo is still on my report. I have since trade the vehicle in on a different vehicle, but didn't need a loan at that time.

I intend to call Arcadia once again. As well as getting the proof I need to show this is a false report.

Sincerely,
Fasley accused-Revenge driven.

Carla
Moberly, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2003 07:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Arcadia-Financial-Ltd/Carol-Stream-Illinois-60197/Arcadia-Financial-Ltd-Falsely-reported-repo-to-credit-bureau-Carol-Stream-Illinois-1029703. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Arcadia Financial Ltd