Complaint Review: Arcadia Financial - Pollard Friendly Ford

• Submitted: Mon, July 12, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, July 12, 2004

• Reported By:levelland Texas
Arcadia Financial - Pollard Friendly Ford
Eden Prairie, Minnesota U.S.A.

Pollard Friendly Ford - Arcadia Financial ripoff, charge high interest, high late fees Eden Prairie minnesota

I purchased a car from Pollard Friendly Ford in Lubbock, Tx back in 2002. Yes, I signed the agreement, but I did not know that my car payment would include interest.

After having the car for one-year, I went back to the car dealership, to trade it in, but in thecontract, it said that I owed more money than the car was worth. 19,000from the time of puchase, until now, I still owe 12,000.

Is this a rip-off, cause I feel like, I'm being screwed around. I've also talked to the dealer who sold the car, and he told me that Arcadia still charges for interest the old way.

Glendora
levelland, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2004 02:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Arcadia-Financial-Pollard-Friendly-Ford/Eden-Prairie-Minnesota-55344/Pollard-Friendly-Ford-Arcadia-Financial-ripoff-charge-high-interest-high-late-fees-Ede-98588. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Arcadia Financial - Pollard Friendly Ford