Complaint Review: Arcadia Financial - Transouth - CitiFinancial

• Submitted: Wed, April 23, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, April 23, 2003

• Reported By:North Kansas City Missouri
Arcadia Financial - Transouth - CitiFinancial
2000 S. Finely, Ste 120 Lombard, Illinois U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-486-1750
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Arcadia Financial Transouth CitiFinancial People who have not entered their email address on this website, and want to sue, please contact me! ripoff business from hell Lombard Illinois

I have reconciled my acct. from day 1 of this loan, $1739 has been missapplied from my payments. They have lost 2 payments that I have proof of making, and are harrassing me daily, with collection calls. They will probably try to repossess the car before I track down their mistakes. I am writing my letter today to the Attorney General, FTC, and all other appropriate governing agencies. I am also making calls to find an attorney. Please contact me immediately here on this report if you wish to join this suit against Arcadia.

Stephanie
North Kansas City, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2003 08:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Arcadia-Financial-Transouth-CitiFinancial/Lombard-Illinois-60148/Arcadia-Financial-Transouth-CitiFinancial-People-who-have-not-entered-their-email-address-54053. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Arcadia Financial - Transouth - CitiFinancial