Complaint Review: Arcadia Financial Transsouth

• Submitted: Wed, August 25, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, August 25, 2004

• Reported By:Coral Springs Florida
Arcadia Financial Transsouth
PO Box 210189 Bedford, Texas U.S.A.

Arcadia Financial Transsouth Violation of the FDCPA Violation of Civil Rights & Harassment Bedford Texas

I am a customer who has 20 plus years in Credit & Collections. During my career I worked as an Corporate Auditor and Credit/Collection manager for Associates Financial Services who just happend to be the parent company of Transsouth. Because of the number of unprofessional phone calls that I have been receiving from Arcadia Transsouth.

I sent a cease and desist notice requesting no more phone calls and letters to myself and the co-signer in regards to the account, as I had been laid off for 7 months and still managed to make my payments late every month.

Unfortunate for me I am still receiving calls even though they have acknowledged that they received my letter and in turn I received an unsigned, Arcadia Transsouth letter via USPO stating they are investigating the matter. notice.

They have invited themselves to a Florida lawsuit.

Keith
Coral Springs, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/25/2004 06:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Arcadia-Financial-Transsouth/Bedford-Texas-76095/Arcadia-Financial-Transsouth-Violation-of-the-FDCPA-Violation-of-Civil-Rights-Harassment-105437. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Arcadia Financial Transsouth