Complaint Review: Arcadia Financial

• Submitted: Wed, July 07, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, July 07, 2004

• Reported By:glen burnie Maryland
Arcadia Financial
Carol Strean Il Carol Stream, Illinois U.S.A.

Arcadia Financial Ltd. rip-off! Carol Stream Illinois

I've divorced several years ago and to my surprise i had to pay for a lot of my husband's debt. I filled bankruptcy 3 years ago excluding my house and car. June of 2004 was my last payment for my loan. When contacting arcadia financial ltd not only did they tack $2,000 dollars on my car but also change my intrest rate from 9% to 16% without may knowledge and charge me a $1.19 per day for filing bankrupcty on something they were not included in.

If this is not illegal I don't know what is. The customer service department is very rude if they ard being monitored for quality assurance who is doing the monitoring. i paid a car payment late they wanted 2,100 dollars and when i called to tell them i sent the money someone told me that was ridiculas i only owed $577.00 so where do arcadia get off terrorizing people of misfortune.

credit ruined forever.

Shirley
glen burnie, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/07/2004 11:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Arcadia-Financial/Carol-Stream-Illinois/Arcadia-Financial-Ltd-rip-off-Carol-Stream-Illinois-97950. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Arcadia Financial