Complaint Review: Arcadia Financial

• Submitted: Mon, May 12, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, July 21, 2003

• Reported By:Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
Arcadia Financial
7958 South Chester Street, 6th Floor Englewood, Colorado U.S.A.

Arcadia Financial, Ltd. Nightmare deceptive company rip off Englewood Colorado

*Consumer Comment: No Problem With Arcadia

This company has repossed my car without a letter or a phone call, I have been trying for 3 days to speak to someone to find out how much I owe and what I can do to recover the vehichle. I have spent 3 days on the phone being transferred to one person after another, leaving voicemails, and I STILL have no answers.

They did not credit some of my payments and when I requested a payment history report, they have failed to give it me.

I too have been harrassed endlessly. They have called my place of work and left messages with our office people that they are coming to take my car.

These people are an absolute nightmare.

Cindy
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/12/2003 06:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Arcadia-Financial/Englewood-Colorado-80112/Arcadia-Financial-Ltd-Nightmare-deceptive-company-rip-off-Englewood-Colorado-56551. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Arcadia Financial

No Problem With Arcadia

AUTHOR: Mary - (U.S.A.)

I purchase a 1997 Toyoto 3 years ago and had 1 more year left. I paid my loan off early. I have to say I have never had a problem with this company. If you make your payments on time and have good credit you should be having no problems. Yes those who have bad credit get high interest rates but that is only cause by your credit history. Alot of these complaints people have made late payments and have had their cars repo. Really, what I am saying is make your payments on time and you should have no problems. I DIDN'T. NEVER HAD A PROBLEM. As for interest rates that depends on a persons history.