Complaint Review: Arcadia Financial

• Submitted: Wed, February 27, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, February 27, 2008

• Reported By:mocksville North Carolina
Arcadia Financial
601 S Lake Destiny Rd Maitland, Florida U.S.A.
  • Phone: 888-899-2049
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Arcadia Financial ,taking the last bit of money we had and no loan like we were promised Maitland Florida

This was just what we were hoping for. They gave us an address in Florida and one in New York, and the name of Karen Davidson. They had us pay 830.00 in loan pretection insurance for a 10000 loan.

On top of they they have my social, my bank account info, and the info on my dl. we sent almost my husbands whole pay check on the promise that the money would be sent in 24 hours, and we waited and waited. This all happened back in september 07. I am FED UP that no one has been able to help us.

Sending that money to the set us so far behind that we almost lost our truck, and we did lose my car. You try to call and either are on hold forever or you get hung up on. We had to send a moneygram payment to the name of Karen Davidson, what a crock of crap.

I am upset at myself for letting them do this, but now what can I do? Having small children it was wonderful to think that we could get money to get us cought up on everything and money in the bank in case something happened and here we are with less money thank we started with.

Kristin
mocksville, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2008 08:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Arcadia-Financial/Maitland-Florida-32751/Arcadia-Financial-taking-the-last-bit-of-money-we-had-and-no-loan-like-we-were-promised-M-312484. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Arcadia Financial