Complaint Review: Arcadia Finanical Ltd

• Reported By:Hixson Tennessee
Arcadia Finanical Ltd
Nationwide U.S.A.

Arcadia Finanical Ltd ripoff nationwide

well updating ya'll acardia sent out the repo man and they are refusing to answer my attorney's letters, I have not turned the car over to them as of yet, today they called me 3 times and hung on me each time.

I do feel they need to do a major over haul of their collection department and yes their whole corporation. I have about given up the fight now as i seem to be on the loosing end so we hand them over 32 thousand dollars from what the man told me last nite and we will have nothing to show for it.. So if anyone has any ideals PLEASE!! help us.. thankyou and will keep you posted.. thankyou

Tammie
Hixson, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2003 09:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Arcadia-Finanical-Ltd/nationwide/Arcadia-Finanical-Ltd-ripoff-nationwide-56984. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Arcadia Finanical Ltd