Complaint Review: Arcadia Fincincial

• Submitted: Tue, April 27, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, April 27, 2004

• Reported By:houston Texas
Arcadia Fincincial
2208 Highway 121 Suite 100 Bedford, Texas U.S.A.

Arcadia Financial ripoff they are trying to say that I still owe them money Bedford texas

Arcadia Finciancal is trying to rip me off. I have paid them in full since 2003 and they are trying to say that I still owe them money 4500.00. I sent them 2500.00 in 2003 in which they did not credit my account. I have sent them copies front and back of the check where it has been cashed by them. I received no response.

I also sent them a cashiers check in 2004 for 2700.00. In which The employee gave me a address that wasn't even right. Everytime I called them It was a different payoff. I have requested serveral times a complete copy of my activity on my account in which I never received since I requested it since April 1,2004 up to this day April 27,04.

I have tried all I could with this company. My phone calls never get returned. When I call them they are so rude, unprofessional, liars thieves scam artist. I ask for a fax number they responded that they can't give out the fax number. At one point I called them everyday and I would get a different story from each of them. This has made me to thank that this company is a fraud.

houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2004 02:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Arcadia-Fincincial/Bedford-Texas-76021/Arcadia-Financial-ripoff-they-are-trying-to-say-that-I-still-owe-them-money-Bedford-texas-89211. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Arcadia Fincincial