Complaint Review: Arcadia Home & Construction (Valero) Brian & Terry Berkenbile has my money...

• Submitted: Tue, July 26, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, February 07, 2012

• Reported By: Belinda — terrell Texas United States of America
Arcadia Home & Construction (Valero) Brian & Terry Berkenbile has my money...
4433 Interstate 30, mesquite, Texas United States of America

Arcadia Home & Construction (Valero) Brian & Terry Berkenbile has my money... He has stolen money from a single mother and her two children. All the wanted was a home! mesquite, Texas

*Consumer Comment: So sorry that happened to you.

I am a single mother with 2 children. I recieve no child support, no state or federal aid, and no help of any kind. I work very hard to provide for my children on my own, with God's help.

Brian guarrented that he could get me financed to purchase a home. I wanted to provide a better and more permanent home for my children, That was over a year ago. I have never gotten the home and when I found a nice home to rent, I spent all my current savings to move in. All the money I had saved to repair my car. All the money saved up for school clothing and this comming Christmas, had to be used to move it.

I asked Brian to refund my deposit in April. He told me it would take two weeks for the bank to issue a check. It is now the end of July and I have no money. He has made one promise after another to me. He said I would have my money back and now he won't even take my calls and lie to me. I am at risk of losing the home I have just moved my children into and don't know what to do.

Brian lied to me at every turn. He LIED TO ME when he assured me that my money would be held in aa escrow account until we closed on my home. There was never any escrow account. He is preying on the unfortunate and has no conscience. If anyone knows how I may get my money back, please let me know.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2011 08:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Arcadia-Home-Construction-Valero-Brian-Terry-Berkenbile-has-my-money/mesquite-Texas-75150-2019/Arcadia-Home-Construction-Valero-Brian-Terry-Berkenbile-has-my-money-He-has-stol-756888. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Arcadia Home & Construction (Valero) Brian & Terry Berkenbile has my money...

So sorry that happened to you.

AUTHOR: hes a fraud - (United States of America)

I am a family member of Brian Berkenbile and I came across this on the internet.  It doesn't surprise me, but I am sorry he did that to you.  I assume that you never got your money back.
Brian's cell number is 214-502-7870   terry's cell is 972-529-0500
I believe that there are several lawsuits against him and that company.