Complaint Review: Arcadia TranSouth Financial

• Submitted: Mon, February 23, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, February 23, 2004

• Reported By:Hampton South Carolina
Arcadia TranSouth Financial
arcadiafinancial.com Minneapolis, Minnesota U.S.A.

Arcadia TranSouth Financial I pay on time and have been a good customer and STILL I AM ABUSED! Minneapolis Minnesota

Just want to share my recent response with everyone to some Arcadia employees who had posted NAD MADE ME MAD in hopes that maybe SOME of the info I provide may be useful! Here goes!

To Matt and Karen,
I am a college educated professional who makes a decent salary, and who made the mistake of purchasing a car thru Arcadia a few years back. I CAN read, and I CAN hear.....and I hate to tell you.....you work for a VERY crooked organization!

I have recently been trying to trade my car in that I have had since 2000, and have been told by several BIG BUSINESS dealerships WHO NO LONGER USE YOU that your company is the biggest CROOK in all auto loans! I was even told to go ahead and purchase my new van thru Chrysler Credit, and THEN let you guys come pick up my old one thru Arcadia!

The Sales Managers at several businesses advised me that they tell customers all the time to turn vehicles back in to Arcadia...truth is, you work for what is called a SECOND RATE FINANCE COMPANY....and voluntary turn-ins to your company do not even cause Chrysler Credit to deny people BECAUSE THEY REALIZE HOW YOU RIP PEOPLE OFF AND THEY IGNORE YOU ON CREDIT REPORTS!!! PLUS, I was told that most often if people have had the vehicles for a few years, you will harrass, but eventually not even continue trying to collect BECAUSE YOU ACTUALLY GOT PAID WHAT THE CAR WAS WORTH A LONG TIME AGO, and YOU WILL NOT HAVE ACTUALLY LOST ANYTHING!

Needless to say, though, I refuse to not pay my payments, and definitely refuse to let you pick up my car....I have worked HARD for my GOOD CREDIT, and you guys have me over a barrel.....FOR NOW. I can assure you that I will make sure everyone I come into contact with knows what kind of business you conduct so that at least I will feel better once I pay $23,000 for a $14,000 car!

Also....you work for the only company I have ever known that does not observe a 10-day policy....WHAT THE H*LL IS THAT ALL ABOUT? Trust me, your representatives are the RUDEST poeple I have ever dealt with, calling on February 22 (YES, A SUNDAY....IS NOTHING SACRED?) when the payment was due February 21 (A SATURDAY, FOLKS....C'MON, I paid it TODAY on a MONDAY when NORMAL FOLKS DO BUSINESS!) A very nasty young man informed me at 8:15pm on a Sunday that I would be accruing $5.00 per day late charges until Monday???? Now, I CAN AND DID read my contract, and I understand the $12.00 phone fees, and $5.00/MONTH late charges....but $5.00 a DAY??? Are we making this up as we go along, folks? I MUST ADMIT TO YOU BOTH...I am a SOCIAL WORKER who went to school and got a degree (SUMMA CUM LAUDE with a 4.0 GPA, I MIGHT ADD!) and I try to help people every day...and I consider myself a good person.....BUT I PRAY EVERY DAY that everyone working for ARCADIA gets SCREWED AT LEAST ONCE IN THEIR LIVES, or GETS DOWN ON THEIR LUCK so that they can say, "Maybe I should have been KINDER."

Just because you work in this business does not give you the right to JUDGE (I believe GOD has the market cornered on that one) or be MEAN TO PEOPLE......food for thought!

Rhonda
Hampton, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2004 02:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Arcadia-TranSouth-Financial/Minneapolis-Minnesota-55440/Arcadia-TranSouth-Financial-I-pay-on-time-and-have-been-a-good-customer-and-STILL-I-AM-ABU-81491. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Arcadia TranSouth Financial