Complaint Review: Arcadia Transouth, Auto One, Citifinancial

• Reported By:Atlanta Georgia
Arcadia Transouth, Auto One, Citifinancial
Minneapolis, Minnesota U.S.A.

Arcadia Transouth, Auto One, Citifinancial ripoff Minneapolis Minnesota

Interestingly enough is it to see most complaints are generally similiar to the issues I have experienced with Transouth, Auto-1, Citifinancial. The customer service is the worse ever, collectors being rude, making threats of repo, harrassing, and condicending. Misappropriation of payment to the accounts is a big concern with this company. And the other burned customers tend to feel as I do. That you will always pay for a car that you will never own.

First issue is that the bottom line purchase of my vehicle, after making a downpayment of $1400 was $13,556.17 (verified by the dealership). Transouth reports to the CBR and reflects in my account history that they financed $14,608.00. Additionally, Transouth's records show that the term of the loan was 48 months when infact it should be 62 months. In that, Transouth has no record of payment from 05/20/2000 thru 09/20/2001 a total of 18 payments that I made. And to dispute this balance I've made several calls and request for an amortization chart on my account. Needless to say I the collector, customer service reps only reaffirms that the balance is correct and need to be paid, as if I am past due. When I am not.

Ms. Foster from the Bedford, TX center is one collector who has been a pure nightmare from Hell. Initially, Ms. Foster was my account representative. Because of the numerous calls and theats of harrassment I requested that my account be placed with someone else. And because it was documented that Ms. Foster did violate federal and local collections acts, my account was reassigned. However, here recently, Ms. Foster called me again after about 12 months. THis time here tactics were more friendly and sugar coated. She had this wonderful offer to help lower my payments and clear the balance of $2,000.00 but in order to effectuate this offer it was required that I send in atleast three (3) post dated checks. Needless to say, all three checks in the amount of $1500.00 were deposited at once, leaving me with 12 overdrafts @ $30.00 each. And the slap in the face is that TRANSOUTH is still current reporting me as PASTDUE when I was not past due before the $1,500 payment. And it is making it very difficult for me to even get another car or Trade this one. I can not believe I was that stupid but we learn these things.

The bottom line is that TRANSOUTH's tactic should be stopped. But it is very difficult when our countries administration allow banks and insurance companies to assist in write the laws.

So if anyone know of a Class action law suit or have intentions of filing one, please contact me. I have recorded conversation and a running diary of transouth. It just seem odd that so many people have the same complaints.

Nivek
Atlanta, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2005 10:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Arcadia-Transouth-Auto-One-Citifinancial/Minneapolis-Minnesota-55440/Arcadia-Transouth-Auto-One-Citifinancial-ripoff-Minneapolis-Minnesota-145980. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Arcadia Transouth, Auto One, Citifinancial

softly