Complaint Review: Arcadia Transouth

• Submitted: Tue, December 21, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, December 21, 2004

• Reported By:Newport News Virginia
Arcadia Transouth
2208 Highway 121 Suite 100 Bedford, Texas U.S.A.

Arcadia Transouth Ripoff, Ruined my holiday vacation It is amazing that they will quickly deduct money from your account, but will take their time adding it back in. Bedford Texas

I recently got behind on a payment due to reasons beyond my control, so I asked Arcadia Transouth if I could defer one payment which was to occur in December. The only way that they would do that is if I paid for November's payment which I agreed to do. So, on December 15th, I expected them to withdraw a payment from my checking account which they did.

When I looked at my checking account this Monday, I found out that they had also taken an additional payment from my checking account and put the deferment into January. I was counting on this money to be able to go to New York with my family for the week after Christmas. But because of that payment, my checking account was put in the negative.

They have agreed to refund my payment which was supposed to be done within 24 hours, but unfortunately, that did not happen. By the time it does get deposited (if it does), I will probably have bounced checks and significant check fees applied to my account and my account will still be in the red. I have had to completely cancel my trip to New York and had to disappoint my family because now we have no money to go.

It is amazing that they will quickly deduct money from your account, but will take their time adding it back in. I wonder how long it will take to get my money back. It would be nice to get the money back so at least I won't have any checks bounce.

Newport News, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2004 07:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Arcadia-Transouth/Bedford-Texas-76021/Arcadia-Transouth-Ripoff-Ruined-my-holiday-vacation-It-is-amazing-that-they-will-quickly-123954. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Arcadia Transouth