Complaint Review: Arcadia - Transouth

• Submitted: Thu, April 29, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, May 06, 2004

• Reported By:37915 Tennessee
Arcadia - Transouth
P.O. Box 4367, Carol Stream Illinois 60197 Greenville,, Tennessee U.S.A.

Arcadia-Transouth I have been getting ripped off by Transouth for years with noise bleeding interest rates, and they have rude customer service representatives. Greenville, Tennessee

*Consumer Comment: We need to go after them

I have been dealing with transouth for about ten years now. I went to a dealership to buy a car and thought that there was in house financing. A few months later I get this payment book from transouth. I signed contracts that reflected a 12.5% interest rate and found out years later that my interest rate had jumped to a noise bleeding 26%. My payments are $297.00 a month and they add charges, insurance, penaties and anything else they want whenever they want.

Customer service is awful! They never answer your questions. They are rude. They are rip off artists. I asked them why wasn't my balance going down and the lady on the other end could not even answer the question. When I asked about my interest rate, the lady on the other end did not even want to tell me.

HELP! If there is anything that I can do to help put these people out of business please let me know. If there is a law suit against them and you need people to join in just let me know I will do it. If I need to report them to another agency, let me know. Whatever I can do to keep these con artists away from innocent struggling consumers please just let me know.

Joe
37915, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2004 11:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Arcadia-Transouth/Greenville-Tennessee/Arcadia-Transouth-I-have-been-getting-ripped-off-by-Transouth-for-years-with-noise-bleedin-89511. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Arcadia - Transouth

We need to go after them

AUTHOR: Pamela - (U.S.A.)

We need to file a lawsuit against this Company. T'm one of their victims and are fighting with them over this matter. I think we need to file a class action law suit against them over unfair business. We're one of the many victims. We've also turned them into the Better Business Bureau in regards to this matter.