Complaint Review: Arcadia, Transouth

• Updated: Wed, May 04, 2005

• Reported By:Newton Center Massachusetts
Arcadia, Transouth
Melbourne, Florida U.S.A.

Arcadia, Transouth ripoff sold me a Gap Insurance Policy that left me with a 3,000.00 balance on my car that was totaled Melbourne Florida

I purchased a new Hyndui and financed it with Transouth. I was upside down on my trade-in auto and was told if I purchased a GAP-Policy my car would be paid off in full, should it be totaled. Two years later the car was in fact totaled. I have been hounded by them since to repay a balance which they say is owing on the loan.

Newton Center, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/04/2005 05:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Arcadia-Transouth/Melbourne-Florida-32095/Arcadia-Transouth-ripoff-sold-me-a-Gap-Insurance-Policy-that-left-me-with-a-300000-bala-141574. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Arcadia, Transouth