Complaint Review: Arch Wireless

• Updated: Sun, June 29, 2003

• Reported By:lexington Massachusetts
Arch Wireless
Woburn, Massachusetts U.S.A.

Arch Wireless rip off No responses cut off without warning then billed without service Woburn Massachusetts

They cut off my service without any warning. My business depends on my pager. People thought I had gone out of business. When I heard, I thought there was something wrong with my phone. True, I had let the bill lapse - for the first time in about ten years. Because of being cut off this way, I sent a check for what I owed notifying them not to reconnect me as I was going to another paging service.

After that, they kept sending me bills but I could not understand what they were for and wrote asking for an explanation. I never got a reply but I kept getting bills. As my lawyer advised me, I wrote again with a copy of my final check (canceled), but not reply. They just kept sending these mysterious bills which I ignored. Finally I was notified by a collection agency that I would be reported to the credit bureaus. This is no way to treat a longtime faithful customer.

lexington, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/29/2003 03:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Arch-Wireless/Woburn-Massachusetts/Arch-Wireless-rip-off-No-responses-cut-off-without-warning-then-billed-without-service-Wob-62184. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Arch Wireless