Complaint Review: Arch Wireless

• Reported By:Foosland Illinois
Arch Wireless
http://www.archwireless.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Arch Wireless No mail-in rebate Nationwide

Sorry folks I found this site and this rip-off is a few years old, but well remembered. I had bought a pager at the local circuit city which had its service through arch wireless. The pager itself was $50 and I was supposed to get a $30 mail-in rebate. I called in, activated my service and had the pager up and running in good condition.

I followed the instructions on how to get my rebate back and mailed all the necessary information in. My bills were late coming to me a few times and when I got them they were past due or near being disconnected. I found out why when I had papers returned to me for my rebate.

It told me I needed to have a 2 year contract in order to get my rebate. This angered me because all of this should had been set up when I had set up my account. I called into their customer service and they told me that nothing could be done without the signing of a contract, which at this time I did not want because of the late bills and late charges.

When I looked further into it they had first off spelled my name wrong.. and then had my address wrong.. its no wonder I was never getting my bills on time. But I wasnt about to sign a two year contract with them after that, so I cancelled.. lost the $50 I paid for the pager and never got my rebate back.

Angel
Foosland, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2004 06:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Arch-Wireless/nationwide/Arch-Wireless-No-mail-in-rebate-Nationwide-108004. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Arch Wireless